Highly successful people use a secret that other people don't.
Most of them don't even realise they're using it!
Do you ever wonder why you haven't joined the ranks of the highly successful people yet?
I mean, you really want to be successful, don't you?
You've worked hard. You've read the books. You've listened to the tapes and CDs. You've had the
- Think and Grow Rich,
- The Richest Man In Babylon,
- The Science of Getting Rich
- and more recently you've had all the latest stuff about the Law of Attraction.
- Heck you've read The Secret, maybe seen the film.
and yet, success STILL eludes you!
Somewhere the answer's got to be there, hasn't it?
I mean, are you still going to be chasing that dream when you're in your seventies? eighties? nineties?
Highly successful people are not exceptionally talented. They're not exceptionally educated. Heck, if we're honest, on the whole they're not even exceptionally better looking - no more than the next person.
If you want to know why they're highly successful, it comes down to this:
Highly successful people WANT to be successful!
Okay, I know you want to be successful too.
Here's the difference:
Those people who are highly successful want success constantly.
- They don't want it just when they remember
- They don't want it just when they feel UNsuccessful
- They don't want it just when they feel under pressure
- They don't want it just when things aren't going right and
- They don't want it just when they see a special offer!
No, they want success constantly, and that means
- every thought
- every action
- every plan and
- every dream
is geared toward being highly successful.
They are ambitious.
They have a goal and it is non-negotiable.
Every step that they take takes them a little closer to their goal of success.
These people take their steps on the path toward success knowing that each step is just that - one step.
It's seldom the final step. They simply take one step at a time. Each step takes them a little closer toward their ultimate goal.
If they don't take that step they don't get closer to their goal.
Their next tiny step is constantly on their mind.
Highly Successful People
back to Success Articles
back to PSS Blog
back to Practical Success Secrets Home Page