Are "Practical" Success Secrets
Still Eluding You?
Those Success Secrets not making sense?
Not giving the results that you want?
There is still something that you can do..
Are there really success secrets?
Well, it's sometimes better to take a simple view: There's information that you know about success, and, there's information that you don't know.
Maybe it's the information that you don't know that's holding you back!
I was once in that situation where life seemed to be continuously going wrong. And Oh Boy! could I tell you about that! But what's relevant is..All that I longed for was
for things to start going right!
Maybe you're the same?
Maybe you'd like to have the nice house, the nice car, the nice clothes and the holidays in the sun.
Maybe you'd like to have friends who appreciate you and admire you, (and maybe even a romantic interest). Most of all, you just want an enjoyable life without the financial worries and endless misery-causing routine.
Well, there's good news!
You can do something about it!
If you're one of those people who has dreamt of a more successful life but reluctantly find yourself in mediocrity
- there are things you can do!
If you're one of those people who keeps trying to be successful, but it just hasn't happened yet
- there are things that you can do!
Want to know what you can do?
Life is your experience of change.
You experience change every day. In fact, you experience it every moment of every day. If success hasn't happened for you it's because the changes that you've experienced haven't been the right ones.
. . . Change can be managed!
Change has a cause and an effect.
Start change with a different cause...
...and you get a different effect!
Now, here's the fun bit:
Your thinking and your actions cause the majority of changes in your life.
Read that again, just to be sure you got it.
Your thinking and your actions cause
the majority of
changes in your life.
What it means, is that you can...Change your thinking and change your actions..
..and you'll get different results.
- If you've been waiting for that lottery win
- If you've been waiting for that job to suddenly appear from nowhere
- If you've been waiting for those sales to start fetching in the income
- If you've been waiting for your perfect partner to suddenly show up
- If you've been waiting for a magic pill to make you slimmer overnight
Then I gotta tell ya..!
It could happen.. ..but it's statistically really, really, unlikely!
Success for most people doesn't come from a sudden Abracadabra! moment when all of a sudden, in a flash, everything is alright.
No! For most people, success comes from little bits of learning 'what' works for them and then making it work!
Now, if you want to make life better, if you want to know more of the basics, and more success secrets, and how to apply them in your life, if you want to start that 'little bit of learning', if you want to learn the laws and the principles of success that you can use to make life a better experience for you! Then you need to start gathering that information as soon as possible.
There's lots of it on this site.
There's even more of it that is only released through my newsletter 'Success Alert'.
It also tells you regularly about new information and research that I have added to the Practical Success Secrets site. There's even an added bonus I'll send you, my new 'Success Secrets Basics' report to be released in July/August 2010. (I'll also throw in my 'Bits' report that tells you more about the bits of your life that you can change).
If you'd like to have access to all that life-changing material.
Fill in the form below
And now onwards to even more success secrets...
Table of Contents
- Latest News in the PSS Blog!
- This somewhat rare success secrets blog is a practical way to keep up-to-date with all that's happening here, without having to search through the site for news and other latest gems!
- Success Alert and Free Report!
- Use Success Alert and the 'Bits' report to get a firm foundation in managing your life towards success. Don't miss out!
- Success Process
- Did you know there's a success process? All of these things have to be in the process and done in the right order.
- Success Information Foundations
- Millions seek success information. Build your own achievements on a secure foundation using these secrets.
- The Laws of Success
- Ask most people what the Laws of Success are and you'll invariably get referred to the Law of Attraction, but it's only one of many Laws of Success
- Success Articles
- Success articles are your silent friend. They support your self-improvement and self help activities without criticism.
- Success Resources
- In a long list of success resources, I know which consistantly give me useful information, and which are hardly worth a second glance.
- Secret 2 Success
- Secret 2 success gives you some of the better distributed ideas on the internet regarding general success without flooding you with unnecessary information. Short and to the point info in here!
- Success Secrets Archives
- These archives contain articles posted in the PSS Blog and in external article directories.
- Quotes About Success
- I have collected many quotes about success, here are some of them. Can you find your favorite?
- Success Secrets Links
- These success secrets links go to fellow success seekers and achievers. You have to be good to get in here!
- About Practical Success Secrets
- About Practical Success Secrets - Find out why the site's here, what sort of person's behind it, and how to make your own web efforts easier
- Contact Practical Success Secrets
- Contact us using this page. We respond to all messages received.
- <font color=red><B><I>Updated!</I></B></font> An assortment of laughter provoking materials - never forget, life is fun too!
- Success Thinking
- Success thinking. He argued with the university that for them to capitalise on his best thinking time they needed to allow him thinking time late at night
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.